Flight & Industrial Gas Turbine Industry Applications
Aero Engines - Land Based Turbines - Marine Turbines
For turbine component manufacture or repair, whether aerospace or land-based, your business relies on flexible, dependable and predictable processes and equipment to deliver higher quality, lower costs and better service to your customers. Our product line synergy is attractive to many customers in the turbine industry, because Huffman is the only company that can deliver all three complementary machining technologies
. Huffman's process development
team, combined with the proven technology on our grinding, laser and waterjet systems, delivers a total solution.
Discover how Huffman grinding, laser and waterjet process solutions can benefit your turbine component manufacture and repair operations and create real gains in productivity you thought were impossible.
Huffman's Turbine Capabilities
- Superabrasive grinding of blades, vanes, shrouds and other components
- Laser drilling of cooling holes
- Laser powder fusion for hardfacing z-notches
- Abrasive waterjet cutting and drilling of components and castings
For repair and overhaul applications, Huffman provides:
- Laser powder fusion and superabrasive grinding for component repair
- Laser and waterjet drilling for cooling holes
- Laser welding of covers and caps for reassembly
- Regrinding weld or braze