Fuel Metering Valves
Fuel metering valves are used in off-road construction equipment and other diesel applications. Ground features include helical slots, tapered slots, grooves and flats from a solid blank. Typically, the outside diameter ranges from .24" to .31" (6 mm to 8 mm), and the length ranges from 1.97" to 2.95" (50 mm to 75 mm).
- Part loading is manual or available with an automatic load/unload system.
- Part runout tolerances are held to 0.0001" - 0.0002" (0,0025 mm - 0,005 mm).
- 30 seconds for a part with features as shown. 90 seconds for the most complicated to date.
Machine Features and Benefits
- Available on the Huffman HS-150, HS-190 and HS-200 series grinding systems.
- Scale feedback on all axes.
- 5.9" (150 mm) wheel diameter, CBN, resin bond.
- Wheel shapes vary depending upon part geometry.
- Oil coolant: 35 gpm (133 lpm) at 100 psi (7 bar).
- Optional temperature controlled coolant.
- Precision air chuck or solid tool holders with integral stops to control part length.
- An optional integrated wheel truing system is available.